Let’s party! Animal World & Snake Farm Zoo is the perfect party venue for all age ranges. With interactive shows, keeper talks and hand-on animal encounters— as well as over 500 different animals to visit— there’s no better place to celebrate!
Party reservations include
- Reserved picnic tables in our party area for two hours
- One animal encounter with an animal of your choosing
- Snake Farm t-shirt for the birthday child
- Unlimited access to the zoo (including all of our interactive shows and activities)
- Adults: $12.75
- Children 3-12: $9.75
- Children 2 and under: free
Purchase add-on’s for your party to make it an even more memorable experience!
- Extreme Mining Experience: Our biggest party-hit! Want to enjoy Two Rivers Mining Co. with your party? Purchase the small gemstone mining packages at a discounted rate of $4.50 per bag. Other packages and prices available here
- Additional animal encounters: One animal encounter is included. For an additional $50 per animal, you may choose to add an animal encounter experience(s) to your party! With this add-on, a professional animal care staff member will bring out one of our animal ambassadors for an interactive, hands-on experience with your party. Encounters last about 15 minutes, so you may choose to have as many encounters as you’d like as long as they fit into your designated reservation time.
- Petting zoo feed: Feed goats, pigs, chickens, sheep, llama & ducks for $3.00 per bag
- Meal worm feed: Feed the peacocks, bearded dragons, baby chicks & tortoises): $3.00 per cup
Purchase both feed options and receive each at a discounted rate of $2.00 per bag/cup
Birthday Party Policies
- $100.00 deposit is required to book a reservation. This cost goes towards the final party cost. The deposit is only lost if a party is cancelled with less than 24-hours notice.
- An estimated head-count at the time of reservation (we require a minimum of 10 individuals per party)
- Straws and latex balloons are not allowed in the park in order to ensure the safety of our animals
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we use Groupon to pay for party admission?
No. Groupon cannot be used towards admission for birthday parties.
Do you provide a catering service or food options?
Though we do not cater events at this time, we do have a food truck on Zoo grounds that serves a variety of snack foods (like chips, slushies and ice cream). We also have Coke products and water available for sale in the gift shop.
Can we have the event catered by an outside vendor?
Of course! You are more than welcome to have your event catered. You may also have pizza or other restaurants deliver food to the zoo.
Are we allowed to bring cake or other desserts?
Absolutely. Who wouldn’t want cake on their birthday? Feel free to bring in cake, cupcakes, or any other food selections that you so choose.
Can we decorate our party area?
Yes. Decorate as much as you want! Many parties bring decorative, tablecloths, banners, streamers and so on. All we ask is that you do not bring latex balloons and that the decorations are taken down after the two-hour reservation time has expired.
What happens if it rains on the day of our reservation?
Unfortunately, we can’t control the weather. Fortunately, we are happy to accommodate to Mother Nature! Many of our party areas are under cover and protected from the rain— and we are open rain or shine. However, if you would rather re-schedule the event, call the Zoo’s main phone line and we will be happy to make other arrangements.