We’re glad to be together again, but from a safe distance!
We’re taking extra precautions in our Zoo to help our guests, animals, and team members stay safe and healthy by:
- Using enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures for high-traffic areas, surfaces, equipment, etc. with disinfectant shown to be effective against COVID-19
- Following and encouraging rigorous hand-washing procedures
- Adding lots of new hand sanitizing stations throughout the park
- Rearranging our displays and flow patterns to facilitate social distancing
- Reminding everyone to practice social distancing by placing markers every 6 feet throughout the Zoo (both indoors and outdoors)
- Offering a contact-less ticketing option where guests have the choice of pre-purchasing tickets and animal feed through our website
Face Mask Policy:
(updated July 12, 2021)
Because some of our animal residents are capable of contracting COVID-19, for their health and safety, we are asking all guests ages 10 & older who are not fully vaccinated to wear masks in all indoor locations, and areas outdoors where maintaining 6 feet of social distancing is not possible. We will not require proof of vaccination, but we ask for guests’ responsible and respectful cooperation with this revised policy.
Forgot your face mask? Don’t worry! We have complimentary single-use masks available at our admissions area, or you may opt to purchase a custom Snake Farm NX-15 mask from our Gift Shop! They come in youth and adult sizes, and are available in both black and white.
Health & Safety Disclaimer
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public area. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to the disease. By visiting Animal World & Snake Farm Zoo, you voluntarily assume all risk related to COVID-19 exposure.
Please practice safety/health standards by refraining from entering Animal World & Snake Farm Zoo if you have a fever, are showing symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive or have recently come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and have not quarantined per the CDC recommendations.