We’re glad to be together again, but from a safe distance!
We’re taking extra precautions in our Zoo to help our guests, animals, and team members stay safe and healthy by:
- Using enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures for high-traffic areas, surfaces, equipment, etc. with disinfectant shown to be effective against COVID-19
- Following and encouraging rigorous hand-washing procedures
- Adding lots of new hand sanitizing stations throughout the park
- Requiring our team members to wear face masks covering both their nose and mouth
- Rearranging our displays and flow patterns to facilitate social distancing
- Reminding everyone to practice social distancing by placing markers every 6 feet throughout the Zoo (both indoors and outdoors)
- Limiting our attendance based on state/local mandates
- Offering a contact-less ticketing option where guests have the choice of pre-purchasing tickets and animal feed through our website
Face Mask Policy:
Animal World & Snake Farm Zoo is following local mandates and requiring all guests ages 10 & older to wear masks in all indoor locations, and areas outdoors where maintaining 6 feet of social distancing is not possible.
For Private Animal Encounters, face masks are required for all participants ages 2 & older.
Forgot your face mask? Don’t worry! We have complimentary single-use masks available at our admissions area, or you may opt to purchase a custom Snake Farm NX-15 mask from our Gift Shop! They come in youth and adult sizes, and are available in both black and white.
Health & Safety Disclaimer
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public area. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to the disease. By visiting Animal World & Snake Farm Zoo, you voluntarily assume all risk related to COVID-19 exposure.
Please practice safety/health standards by refraining from entering Animal World & Snake Farm Zoo if you have a fever, are showing symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive or have recently come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and have not quarantined per the CDC recommendations.